Friday Fun Days are changing!
We are now offering Friday Enrichment Camps. Beginning 9/14, we will over STEM related activities, trips, recreation and fun!
Where: TRVCC Dayton
When: Fridays, from 9a-4p
Cost: $10/ child – members, $15/child – non-members
Scholarships are available. Please contact Erin at TRVCC Dayton.
**Space is limited, payment is expected at the time of registration. You can register HERE or at either center. Please call 307-655-9419 if you have questions.
September 7 – NFL 360 **grades 3-5 Time: 10:00 am– 1:00 pm Location: Tongue River Middle School field**
- Join TRVCC as we celebrate the kick-off of the NFL season. Participants will focus on the importance of staying active 60 minutes a day by training like a football player. TRVCC staff along with the TRMS Football team will share team drills and activities from “Fuel up to play 60”.
September 14 – Touch a Truck, Grades 2-5.
- Here is your chance to get to see and touch the big trucks and equipment that is used all over the county in
September 21 – Robotics, Grades 1-2.
- Participants will dive into technology as they learn how robotics is all around us. Students will construct their own mini robot to take home.
September 28 – Koltiska Pumpkin patch, Grades 1-5.
- Spend the morning at the Koltiska Pumpkin Patch picking out that perfect pumpkin! We sill spend the afternoon with pumpkin related activities.
October 12 – Billings Corn Maze, Grades 3-5. – FULL. WAIT LIST ONLY.
- We will go to the Maize at Grandpa’s Farm in Billings. We will spend a full day in the Maze and participating in the other attractions.
October 19 Fall Harvest Activities, Grades 1-3.
- Fall season means time for harvest! This interactive day will be spent learning and participating in what the Fall season brings to gardens, farmers, and ranchers in addition to many other activities
October 26 Halloween Activities, Grades 1-3.
- Spooky fun ahead!! We will have a day full of Halloween games and activities!
November 2, Art Activities, Grades 3-5.
- Let your creative self out! Activities will include different mediums of art, with a masterpiece to take home!
November 9 YMCA Fun Day, Grades K-2.
- Spend the morning with active exercise activites, and the afternoon at Playland and swimming at the YMCA!
November 16 Art Activities, Grades 1-3.
- Play with Clay, 1st and 2nd Graders will get creative with clay, and make a treasured keepsake to take home!
November 30 Whats in the Sky?, Grades 3-5.
- Learn constellations, why the days are shorter during the winter, and other fun facts about the sky and celestial bodies around us!
December 7 – Winder Wonderland, Grades 1-2
- Snow, snow, snow!!! Activities and exercises will be snow themed. Snowman crafts and if Mother Nature helps out, building a snow man is on the agenda!
December 14 – Winter Solstice, Grades 3-5.
- The shortest day of the year! We will focus on Winter and Christmas traditions from around the world!